HISTORY OF MARVIN
With a rich history of craftsmanship, knowledge and dedication dating back to 1912, Marvin’s tradition of delivering the finest windows and doors began in Warroad, Minnesota, where our family-owned and operated company is still headquartered. Marvin’s heritage is built on vision, determination and an abiding commitment to core beliefs. At Marvin, our heritage of excellence goes back more than a century and it reflects an unwavering dedication to quality, service, innovation and community.
That dedication has been passed on through four generations of family leadership. And thousands of our skilled workers have been steeped in our heritage through a lifetime of family connections to our company and the communities we proudly call home.
MARVIN WINDOWS AND DOORS
Marvin Windows and Doors has cultivated a worldwide reputation as an industry leader in product innovation, energy efficiency and progressive manufacturing techniques. Bringing you superior value through expert craftsmanship, the highest quality materials and an extraordinary level of service, only Marvin offers unmatched design flexibility and the industry’s most extensive selection of customization options.
- Made-to-order windows and doors in custom shapes, sizes and designs to match unique architecture and performance needs.
- An extensive offering of extruded aluminum exterior clad colors, each with a durable protective finish that resists fading and chalking.
- Fully integrated shades appear seamlessly as a part of the window or door, blending into your home’s aesthetic while controlling light and mood.
- An array of high-quality standard and specialty wood options to match any project or design.
- Elegant window and door hardware available in a number of styles and finish options to complement your design aesthetic.
- Specialty glass options to bring a unique touch to your home, or to add privacy while still allowing light into a room.
- Superior energy efficiency and glass performance options developed specifically for your climate’s needs.
Marvin Windows and Doors has cultivated a worldwide reputation as an industry leader in product innovation, energy efficiency and progressive manufacturing techniques. Bringing you superior value through expert craftsmanship, the highest quality materials and an extraordinary level of service, only Marvin offers unmatched design flexibility with made-to-order windows and doors — and the industry’s most extensive selection of customization options.
Click here to download a Marvin brochure for more information.
INTEGRITY WINDOWS AND DOORS
Integrity is the world’s largest manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex®, a highly durable, state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material that significantly outperforms vinyl and roll-form aluminum. Integrity low maintenance products are available in two series that feature either all fiberglass construction or real wood interiors to meet any project’s performance and aesthetic requirements.
- Ultrex fiberglass provides superior strength, heat, UV and corrosion resistance to deliver a tough and resilient product that can far outpace other materials.
- Ultrex’s superior strength and minimal expansion and contraction keep windows square and tightly sealed for outstanding long-term performance.
- Ultrex takes less energy to manufacture than vinyl and is made from silica sand, a safe and renewable resource.
- Integrity windows offer several high performance LoE glazing options to meet ENERGY STAR qualifications in any climate.
- Integrity windows are available in an abundance of standard sizes or select a custom size unit to within 1/64″.
- Choose from a variety of window and door products and options to meet your performance and architectural needs.
The Marvin Way